Youthful Glow 30% Glycolic Acid Skin Peel with Free Fan Brush for Sun Damage, Freckles, More Even Skin Tone and Free Fan Brush
- If used consistenly the acids will fade hyperpigmentaion/sun damage, acne scars, shrinks enlarged pores, helps with mild acne, fades wrinkles and fine lines, tightens skin.
- This is unbuffered glycolic acid with a PH of 0.5 – it will penetrate deeper and work faster than buffered acids.
- 1 bottle yields about 15-24 peels – This is considered a “light” peel and individuals will vary on the extent of peeling (little to none can occur)
- After several treatments your skin will absorb your creams/serums/masks better! By removing dead skin your skin will absorb your skin treatments better, don’t waste money by applying your creams/lotions to dead surafce skin!
- Kit includes: 1 oz 30% Dermatologist grade glycolic acid, detailed instructions, fan brush
This is a great peel for individuals with dry/sensitive skin or individuals new to AHA peels. It is a light peel with little or no downtime (peeling varies from no peeling at all to flaking or full peeling).This peel will lighten sun damage, acne scars, shrink pores, tighten skin, fade wrinkles and produce an even skin tone with repeated use. Individuals with oily/resistant skin will need a stronger percentage to see results (50% is recommended) faster. Glycolic acid can reverse hyperpigmentation, age spots and uneven skin tone with continued use. Fine lines and wrinkles fade with use. It is recommended you apply the acids every 10-14 days for best results. ATTENTION: Please do the proper research to select the proper strength for your skintype, these acids will take 4-5 applications to get the right timing for your skin. Results vary from person to person. STRENGTH RECOMMENDATIONS: Dry/sensitive skin and beginners (who are not overly oily) should not use anything higher than 30-40% strength. Combination to semi-oily skin should start with 40-50% strength. Experienced peel users and/or oily/resistant skin should use 60-70%. All peels can be diluted with water to lessen strength. Acids are unbuffered (PH 0.5 to 1.0) use at your own risk. YOU WILL NEED A SKIN PEEL NEUTRALIZER TO STOP THE SKIN PEEL.This is an acid and when applied to the skin may cause side effects including redness, swelling and peeling. Directions are included with every order and should be followed carefully to ensure safe use of product. Individuals new to skin peels or individuals with sensitive skin are recommended to use the lowest percentage acids and build tolerance to the acids with use.
List Price: $ 14.99
Price: $ 13.50
SkinResource.MD – Baobab Skin Correction Facial Cream – Brighten, Fades Discolorations & Dark Spots, Evens Skin Tone, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Correct Your Skin. Fades Discolorations and Evens Out Skin Tone. Naturally Brightens Skin. Free Shipping!
- Clears Dark Spots and Acne Scars. Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- The Baobab Essential Oil we use in our cream contains high concentrations of Vitamins A, D, E and F, which are known for their ability to rejuvenate the skin.
- The Baobab tree – Knows as the protector & provider of the African Plains
- The Baobab Tree provides legendary Healing & Rejuvenating properties.
The Baobab Tree – An African Treasure Known as the provider and protector of the African plains, this enormous, powerful tree provides legendary healing & rejuvenating properties. It is also a source of life-sustaining fruit. The extract from Baobab seeds has an extraordinarily high concentration of antioxidants and palmitic acid, which penetrate deeply, leaving your skin feeling radiant, refreshed and renewed!
List Price: $ 49.00
Price: $ 49.00
Find More Lighten Skin Tone Products