- Use in conjunction with light therapy (or natural sun light) to help get the most repigmentation to your skin
- Contains l-phenylalanine: clinical research shows that this amino acid produces good results in both children and adults with vitiligo, when combined with light therapy; after 12 months of therapy, nearly full repigmentation was observed on the face in 63% of subjects, on the back in 59%, arms in 58%, trunk in 57% and legs in 56%
- Contains vitamin b12 and folic acid: A clinical study of people with actively spreading vitiligo was conducted where subjects took a combination of vitamin B12, folate and vitamin C along with UVB therapy; the results showed that 100% of subjects had a halt in depigmentation, and induction of repigmentation in 6-8 weeks
- Regardless of your age, how widespread your vitiligo is, or what conventional treatment you currently use as part of your day-to-day treatment, Callumae can be used to compliment any existing therapies (UVA, UVB, PUVA)
- The most common spots for pigment loss include: Body folds, body openings, choroid of the eye, exposed areas, hair and locations of previous injury
White spots on skin are a fairly common skin problem that is characterized by the destruction of melanocytes. Melanocytes are the cells in the body responsible for pigment. Once they are destroyed the pigment melanin can no longer be produced. When used with light therapy, Callumae may help to restore the appearance of your skin. Research indicates that the ingredients found in Callumae can benefit all experiencing problems with skin pigment, especially when combined with ultraviolet light therapies. Clinical trials have shown that many important vitamins are lacking in a large number of people who experience white spots on their skin, including Folic Acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 – nutrients responsible for pigmentation, energy metabolism, and nervous system function. Callumae not only includes these vitamins in its unique formula but also employs a synergistic blend of potent botanicals for processes relating to immunological functioning and skin health. Picrohiza, another unique ingredient to Callumae, has a long tradition of use for immune dysfunction in Ayurvedic therapy. This may prove to be extremely beneficial for people with skin pigment problems. Callumae also addresses issues of oxidative stress with the inclusion of the potent antioxidants gingko biloba and lipoic acid. Regardless of your age, how widespread your white spots are on your skin, or what conventional approach you currently use as part of your day-to-day treatment, Callumae can be used to compliment any existing therapies.
List Price: $ 47.00
Price: $ 47.00
- [SecretKey] Snow White Skin Booster 152ml
- White pearl and pearl powder included. High-end whitening booster.
- From deep into skin, it recover skin natural radiance and brightness.
- Skin evening effect helps skin to be more makeup friendly.
- How to Use : – After morning and evening facial wash, release appropriate amount on the face and smooth over it. – Pat several times gently for better penetration.
[SecretKey] Snow White Skin Booster 152ml
List Price: $ 20.00
Price: $ 20.00