Raw African Black Soap Paste 8 oz. From Ghana – 100% Natural Acne Treatment, Aids Against Eczema & Psoriasis, Dry Skin, Scar Removal, Pimples and Blackhead, Face & Body Wash
- 100% NATURAL – THE BEST NATURAL SOAP ON EARTH – SKIN REJUVENATING – 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- African Black Soap Paste can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including dry and rough, oily and moderate skins.
- Helps to remove skin irritations, Helps to remove scars caused by acne. Use of black soap helps to remove skin irritations like rashes.
- Suitable for all skin types. Black soap paste can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including the dry and rough, oily and moderate skins. Beneficial for skin diseases. Black soap is very beneficial for reducing the discomforts that are associated with skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema. Delays ageing on the skin. Regular use of black soap helps to remove facial lines that are mostly early signs of ageing. Thus black soap can be used to delay ageing of skin.
- Common Uses: body, hair, feet, hands, skin, face, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, acne, skincare, rashes, toner, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin
Plant Guru African Black Soap Paste is hand-made in our facility using Raw Black Soap from West Africa. The aroma and deep rich color result from the CENTURIES OLD extraction process that blends the great ingredients together producing the FINEST SKIN CLEANSER available. Black soap is also known as African Black Soap and is simply referred as ABS. It is an excellent cleanser that is composed of numerous soothing and beneficial ingredients that are abundantly found in nature. Although these ingredients are found all through the world, ABS is traditionally made by hand in Africa. Research has revealed that black soaps might contain many different ingredients, but majority of black soaps contain various oils, like the coconut oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, shea butter and cocoa butter. They also contain ashes from different plants, like shea tree bark, banana trees, cocoa pods, and plantain leaves. Along with these water is used as a base for producing these soaps.
List Price: $ 8.99
Price: $ 6.99
Reprint Please Indicate: Which Skin Whitening Cream Is Best? » Raw African Black Soap Paste 8 oz. From Ghana – 100% Natural Acne Treatment, Aids Against Eczema & Psoriasis, Dry Skin, Scar Removal, Pimples and Blackhead, Face & Body Wash